5 bone in skin on chicken thighs 1
½ cups jasmine rice
1 red onion diced
2 cups diced peppers
1 cup green olives, pitted
2 cups diced fire roasted tomatoes
4 cloves garlic Salt and pepper
1 bunch chopped parsley
1 tsp Chile flakes
1 tsp dried oregano
3 cups chicken stock
¼ cup evoo
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brown on both sides starting skin side down until skin is golden brown and crispy
2. Remove chicken from pan
3. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes
4. Add the peppers and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes
5. Add the fire roasted tomato with The juice and the olives
6. Add the oregano and chili flakes
7. Add the chicken stock and stir and season with salt and pepper
8. Nestle the chicken thighs into the rice and cover.
9. Bring to a simmer and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes until the rice is cooked and or on the stove on a low heat.
10. Finish with chopped parsley and a half of lemon ???? and serve and enjoy.