Cuban Bread or Portuguese rolls
Roasted pork shoulder
1. Slice bread in half lengthwise
2. Thinly slice pickles
3. Shred the roasted pork, put in the oven or microwave for 1 minute
4. Build the sandwich. Add yellow mustard and smear it until it’s fully covered, add swiss cheese, honey ham, sliced pickles, and put the roasted pork on top
5. Get your griddle hot, throw on some butter and press the sandwich. Make sure you put a weight on top of it (I used my @johnboosco cutting board)
6. Cut the sandwich on an angle ENJOY!